Kids

Give Your Pal A High Five – You Both Could Win!

Our new book featuring Julius and the rest of the Paul Frank gang celebrates life’s little victories in an adorable board book.

Little ones love slapping five with friends like Julius the Monkey and Sheree the Kitty and feeling their furry, slick, fuzzy or puffy hands.

Leave a comment with a “high five” for one of your pals and tell us why they rock! We’ll choose one at random and give each of you a copy of High Five with Julius and Friends.

Contest ends June 30th at noon PST.

Good luck!

Lara Starr
Marketing Manager, Children’s

• sunny June 22, 2010 at 1:40 pm

Sending out a HUGE high-five to my sister in law Maya who just had her fourth child one month ago yet maintains a pared-down chic home that she maintains easily (or so it appears) and spends much quality time with all the children. Her husband/my brother has been busy the past year with building and reno-ing one apartment and one duplex and so Maya has been home alone. She’s handled it all with grace and elegance. HIGH FIVE Maya.

• justJENN June 22, 2010 at 2:57 pm

Hi five to my kindergarten-er Kid for learning to reading on his own!

• eug June 22, 2010 at 3:08 pm

high five to my pal Gabe, one because it is his birthday, and two because he always makes special home brewed beverages and shares with all!

• Bavarian Erin June 22, 2010 at 3:14 pm

Big high five to Brittney Gold who works at American Airlines Help Desk in DFW. Today she made a yucky situation all better. Airlines get a lot of guff for not having good customer service but clearly Brittney is a new generation of representative who actually won’t stop working on the customers behalf until the customer is happy!

• April June 22, 2010 at 4:20 pm

A high five to my friend Sara who will always take my call and doesn’t mind being my free therapist (at least I don’t think she minds!) :0

BTW I love that Clancy on his scooter!

• Kristen M. June 22, 2010 at 7:19 pm

I give a big high five to my brother for being an awesome dad who is celebrating his second Father’s Day this weekend! (And a little high five to my adorable nephew!)

• Elaine June 22, 2010 at 9:55 pm

I’m giving a high five to my sister who delivered a beautiful baby boy yesterday. Yay nephew!

• Jean-Marie June 22, 2010 at 11:00 pm

A high five to my son Andrew for going poopie on the potty last night. I hope future poopies continue to find their way home. Andrew has Julius sheets, so I know he would love this book. And like any household with small children, we love the “high five!”

• Kelly June 23, 2010 at 1:28 pm

High five to my 12 year old son for straight As on his report card!

• Sherry June 23, 2010 at 5:49 pm

Hi five to my friends back in NY. They’re an awesome bunch who continue to inspire me.

• Andrienne June 23, 2010 at 7:54 pm

High five to my sister Gretch for always being there whenever I need a shoulder to lean on and for cooking delicious food whenever we visit her!

• Theresa June 24, 2010 at 6:36 am

High five to my little nephew because we’re both teething at the same time (wisdom teeth for me)!

• Ammie June 25, 2010 at 12:50 am

LOL! I just saw this book at the bookstore two days ago and picked it up because I saw it was a Chronicle book. :) My husband and I were laughing over my toddler slapping high-fives all over that book! Talk about excitement!

So, I high five my dear friend Sarah, who always knows how to sooth anyone. She is always giving out "high-fives" of a sort, and she deserves one of her own. :)

• julie June 25, 2010 at 12:06 pm

i’m giving a high five to my neighbor. recently, i got locked out and she was so helpful. she not only called our landlord to ask him to come down and open the door for me, but she also let me hang out with her in her ultra cute apartment and made me a quick meal (i was starved because i was coming back from the gym!). she rocks and deserves the most awesome high five ever!

• Ashley June 25, 2010 at 2:24 pm

This “high five” is for my best friend Jen for taking the time out of her busy social work and “mommy” work day to bust an inhumane, puppy mill pet store in my home state of Kentucky. She reported them to Metro Animal Services who sent an officer, and she contacted the media! Go Jen – you rock my world- HIGH 5, Girl!!!!

• Tiffany June 25, 2010 at 10:56 pm

A high five to my nephew Barney (he’s a super cute pouffy poodle puppy) for feeling better after being sick for an entire week. He’s back to his mischievous ways!

• Mandi June 29, 2010 at 4:45 pm

I'd like to high five my friend Maria for all the hard work she puts in for her family! She works full time, Moms, wifes, blogs, and more. She is a wonder woman!

• Laura Stewart June 30, 2010 at 8:47 pm

Julius the Monkey, high five to you and my first neice Octavia