Inspirations: The ’20s and ’30s, Books as Art, Paper Food, and Music
What we’re seeing, hearing about, experiencing and being inspired by.
1. The Great Gatsby
2. Tulle Era Dress by BHLDN
3. Madeleine Vionnet
4. Midnight in Paris
5. The Shop House
6. Book sculpture by Kaspen
7. Memo Pad Cupcake by Kikkerland
8. Message Burger
9. Paper Food by Sarah Illenberger
10. Band of Horses
11. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
What are you currently being inspired by? Comment below and you’ll be eligible to win a copy of our new Botanicals Stationery Set and Notebook Collection by Rifle Paper Company! We’ll pick one winner at random next Thursday, September 1st.
Special thanks to Emily Craig, Claire Fletcher, Peter Perez, Alyson Pullman, and Kate Woodrow for their contributions to our inspirations this month! Click here to see last month’s inspirations.
Associate Design Director
Latest posts by Kristen Hewitt (see all)
- 15 Design Wins from the 2016 National Stationery Show - June 7, 2016
- An Old School Approach to a New Cover Design - May 2, 2016
- National Stationery Show Recap: Part II - June 15, 2015
Let’s Make More Diverse BooksJuly 7th, 2017
Introducing Specs the Book Bike: Chronicle Books on WheelsJune 27th, 2017
Chronicle Books in Infographic FormJune 20th, 2017
The First Book We Ever PublishedJune 16th, 2017