Win up to $500 of Chronicle Books for You, a Friend, and Your Favorite Charity
Sound the trumpet; ring the bells! Our Happy Haul-idays Giveaway is back and it’s merrier than ever.
Last year was the first time we hosted the Happy Haul-idays Giveaway and we were thrilled with the enormous response. In case you missed it, here’s how it worked:
• Chronicle announced that we were giving away up to $500 of our books to a blogger.
• To enter, bloggers had to write a post listing which books they’d choose if they won.
• PLUS, the winning blogger got to select one lucky commenter on his or her post to win the exact same haul of books.
For the 2nd Annual Happy Haul-idays Giveaway, we wanted to magnify the good even more. This year, we’re not only giving away up to $500 worth of Chronicle books to one lucky blogger and one commenter on the winning blog post—we’re also asking the winning blogger to choose one charity to receive up to $500 of books from us.
You can choose your favorite charity, non-profit, reading room, literacy program, or library. (Don’t worry. The charity will get to select its own $500 haul of Chronicle books, so you can feel free to include The Real Housewives Tell It Like It Is on your list. Your charity will be none the wiser.)
How to Enter
1) Write a blog post with a list of Chronicle books valued at up to $500 that you’d like to haul in. Please also tell us which charity you’d choose and why.
2) Remind your readers that if you win, you get to choose one lucky commenter on your entry post to win the same haul of books.
3) Fill out the quick form on our giveaway page.
4) Want to increase your chances? Tweet about the giveaway using #happyhaulidays and get one extra entry per day.
Don’t Have a Blog?
No problem! You can comment on the posts by other bloggers for a chance to win their hauls.
Entered Last Year?
If you entered last year and didn’t win, we’d love for you to enter again. You can spruce up your list with some of the exciting new books that we published this year. Check them out!
Date and Details
We’ll do a random drawing for the winner. You must enter by December 2nd to be considered. Good luck to everyone and congrats again to last year’s winner, Jessie Oleson of CakeSpy!
Email us for help.
Online Marketing Manager
Latest posts by Alison Presley (see all)
- 642 Creative Challenge: Draw a Bookstore or Write “I Can’t Really Go Into This Right Now” - September 8, 2015
- You Need More Sleep - August 13, 2015
- Why Making Someone’s Day Benefits You Too - August 6, 2015
A Look at Chronicle Books’ Fall 2017 ReleasesSeptember 20th, 2017
Let’s Make More Diverse BooksJuly 7th, 2017
Introducing Specs the Book Bike: Chronicle Books on WheelsJune 27th, 2017
Chronicle Books in Infographic FormJune 20th, 2017