What’s a wumber? It’s a word + a number!
Enter the Wumbers Caption Contest!
Now you can cre8 your own wumber for a chance to win two great prizes:
- Your winning caption drawn into an original piece of artwork by Tom Lichtenheld
- A visit to your school or library by Amy or Tom
CLICK HERE to download the entry form and to read the complete rules and regulations.
Here’s a few samples to get your gears turning:
…and more Wumbers fun!
Latest posts by Lara Starr (see all)
- Sneak Previews of Our Upcoming Middle Grade + Young Adult Books - December 16, 2015
- 5 Gifts for the Kids of Nutcracker-Obsessed Moms - December 9, 2015
- Raising the Next Generation of Star Wars Fans - September 1, 2015
Celebrating Diversity in Children’s Books with Lovely IllustrationsJanuary 27th, 2016
The Chronicle Books Young Adult Book Club: A Year in ReviewsJanuary 5th, 2016
Hilariously Rude Things Children Have Said in Illustrated FormDecember 17th, 2015
Sneak Previews of Our Upcoming Middle Grade + Young Adult BooksDecember 16th, 2015