What’s a wumber? It’s a word + a number!
Enter the Wumbers Caption Contest!
Now you can cre8 your own wumber for a chance to win two great prizes:
- Your winning caption drawn into an original piece of artwork by Tom Lichtenheld
- A visit to your school or library by Amy or Tom
CLICK HERE to download the entry form and to read the complete rules and regulations.
Here’s a few samples to get your gears turning:
…and more Wumbers fun!
Latest posts by Lara Starr (see all)
- Introducing Say Zoop!—the Latest Interactive Book from Hervé Tullet - July 18, 2017
- 7 Life Lessons That Kids Teach Their Fathers - June 8, 2017
- 10 Expert Tips for Raising a Reader - April 11, 2017
7 Life Lessons That Kids Teach Their FathersJune 8th, 2017
What Ramadan Means to Children’s Book Author Hena KhanMay 26th, 2017
Our Top 10 Summer Reads for KidsMay 16th, 2017