What’s a wumber? It’s a word + a number!
Enter the Wumbers Caption Contest!
Now you can cre8 your own wumber for a chance to win two great prizes:
- Your winning caption drawn into an original piece of artwork by Tom Lichtenheld
- A visit to your school or library by Amy or Tom
CLICK HERE to download the entry form and to read the complete rules and regulations.
Here’s a few samples to get your gears turning:
…and more Wumbers fun!
Latest posts by Lara Starr (see all)
- Survive the Switch from Summer to School - July 29, 2015
- Beach Reads for the Littlest Readers - July 2, 2015
- Surviving Anorexia: A Mother And Daughter Share Their Strength and Stories - May 13, 2015
Survive the Switch from Summer to SchoolJuly 29th, 2015
Ms. Meghan Makes: Crafts as Fun as a Day at the BeachJuly 22nd, 2015
Beach Reads for the Littlest ReadersJuly 2nd, 2015
A Conversation with The Land of Lines’ Victor HussenotJune 22nd, 2015