We’re Packing Our Bags for San Diego Comic-Con!
This is a week we look forward to all year. It’s San Diego Comic-Con! You’ll find us scoping out the amazing costumes, keeping our eyes peeled for celebs, and hunting down cool treasures, as always. Bonus! This year we’ll also be celebrating Goodnight Darth Vader, which goes on sale while we’re at the show.
You can see the full schedule of signings and events on our Comic-Con page, but here’s a teaser of some fun stuff at our booth:
- Freebies including Goodnight Darth Vader posters, temporary tattoos inspired by The Bounty Hunter Code, Inside Game of Thrones 2 bookmarks, Grumpy Cat masks, and more!
- The chance to win a James Jean prize pack (Memu postcards, Schema notebooks, and Flash Tattoos), as well as a chance to win a Vader’s Little Princess Maquette from Gentle Giant.
- A Goodnight Darth Vader button pack with the purchase of any two Jeffrey Brown products, while supplies last.
- Limited-edition, Super Graphic-inspired T-shirts for $20.
- An “Art of” special offer: “Art of” titles will be $25 each when you buy three or more.
- An early chance to score Twitter the Comic, The Punk Rock Writers Journal, I Knead My Mommy, James Jean Flash Tattoos and the Grumpy Cat 2015 Calendar!
Make sure to follow @ChronicleBooks on Twitter for updates and specials.
Can’t make it to the show? Snag a 25% off and get free US ground shipping on books we’ll be showcasing at Comic-Con here.
Associate Marketing Director
Celebrate Memorial Day Weekend by the GrillMay 22nd, 2015
Indie Bookstore Day, the Caffeinated WayMay 18th, 2015
Gifts for Every GraduateMay 14th, 2015
And the Little Free Library Goes to…May 12th, 2015
Building the Perfect Paper TacoMay 5th, 2015