#GrumpytownUSA Contest: Bring Grumpy Cat to Your Hometown
Are you Grumpy Cat’s biggest fan? Have you always dreamed of meeting her in person? Well, here’s your chance! Grumpy Cat stopped by Good Morning America to celebrate the launch of her brand-new book The Grumpy Guide to Life and announced the kickoff of The Grumpytown USA Contest.
To enter, plan something to show your love for Grumpy Cat and then share it with the world using the hashtag #GrumpytownUSA. Need ideas? Why not…
- Get a letter from the mayor saying the he or she will officially rename your town in Grumpy Cat’s honor for a day.
- Start a petition to bring Grumpy Cat to your hometown and get all residents to sign it.
- Erect a statue of Grumpy Cat.
- Plan an official ribbon cutting for Grumpy Cat.
What will you think of?
Entries are due by 9/30/2014 and Grumpy Cat will review all submissions. The winner will be announced on 10/15/2014. Will it be your town? Visit grumpytownusa.com for more details and the official rules. Good luck and don’t forget to grab a copy of The Grumpy Guide to Life!
Latest posts by Alison Presley (see all)
- No, Really. I Only Have 7 Minutes to Get Fit - February 10, 2015
- Make Your Own Yummy Mummies Cake Pops - October 3, 2014
- Time to Mix It Up! Enter the Children’s Painting Studio Giveaway - September 16, 2014
#ThisIsMyBookstore Round UpFebruary 20th, 2015
Remembering Rex RayFebruary 10th, 2015
The Great Tumblr Book Search (The Third One)February 2nd, 2015
642 Ways to Start CreatingJanuary 26th, 2015
Top Ten 2014 Instagram HighlightsJanuary 7th, 2015