#GrumpytownUSA Contest: Bring Grumpy Cat to Your Hometown
Are you Grumpy Cat’s biggest fan? Have you always dreamed of meeting her in person? Well, here’s your chance! Grumpy Cat stopped by Good Morning America to celebrate the launch of her brand-new book The Grumpy Guide to Life and announced the kickoff of The Grumpytown USA Contest.
To enter, plan something to show your love for Grumpy Cat and then share it with the world using the hashtag #GrumpytownUSA. Need ideas? Why not…
- Get a letter from the mayor saying the he or she will officially rename your town in Grumpy Cat’s honor for a day.
- Start a petition to bring Grumpy Cat to your hometown and get all residents to sign it.
- Erect a statue of Grumpy Cat.
- Plan an official ribbon cutting for Grumpy Cat.
What will you think of?
Entries are due by 9/30/2014 and Grumpy Cat will review all submissions. The winner will be announced on 10/15/2014. Will it be your town? Visit grumpytownusa.com for more details and the official rules. Good luck and don’t forget to grab a copy of The Grumpy Guide to Life!
Latest posts by Alison Presley (see all)
- 642 Creative Challenge: Draw a Bookstore or Write “I Can’t Really Go Into This Right Now” - September 8, 2015
- You Need More Sleep - August 13, 2015
- Why Making Someone’s Day Benefits You Too - August 6, 2015
How to Stay Grateful: Q + A with the Creator of 101 Joys Make a RainbowNovember 23rd, 2015
Pledge to #GiveBooks and We’ll Donate a Book to a Child in NeedNovember 16th, 2015
Discover the Inspiration Behind the Oprah-Approved Letters To My… SeriesNovember 10th, 2015
Getting to Know the Real Cats Behind Cattoos—the Tempurrary TattoosOctober 29th, 2015
Superfans Unite: It’s Time for New York Comic Con!October 8th, 2015