How to Host a Summer Coloring Party
Freshly sharpened colored pencils, a new coloring book, and a cup of tea (or a glass of rosé!) can be just what the doctor ordered when you desperately need some quiet time. But the longer days, combined with healthier doses of vitamin D and more pleasant temps, can make even the most introverted among us feel social. If the warmer weather has you itching to connect with friends, why not get together and color some beautiful florals, wondrous birds, and far-flung locales?
Start with our free printable coloring sampler for your guests to color. It includes pages from some of our favorite new coloring books for adults, including Fantastic Structures, Journey in Color: Moroccan Motifs and Journey in Color: French Baroque, The Bicycle Coloring Book, Floribunda and Birdtopia, plus pages from classic coloring books like Secret Garden and Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford and Fantastic Cities by Steve McDonald.
Then, check out our tips for hosting a coloring party to get inspired.
Extra bonus motivation to throw your own coloring club get together: we’ll be sending coloring care packages for the first 15 people interested in hosting their own coloring club.
Each package will include:
- An assortment of coloring books, including Journey in Color: French Baroque, Secret Garden, Enchanted Forest, and Fantastic Structures
- A set of Bright Ideas Metallic Colored Pencils
- A $25 Trader Joe’s gift card for party snacks or drinks
Here’s how to make it happen:
- Brainstorm a list of your coloring enthusiast friends to invite to your get-together
- Invite said friends over on or after July 15th
- Fill out the form below and tell us about your plans for the amazing coloring club you plan on hosting
- Print the downloadable coloring pages, and spend your party coloring them with your friends
- Share your snaps on Instagram with #TheColoringClub—we’ll feature our favorites!
Psst: Sign up for The Coloring Club for news, deals and special surprises, and the chance to peruse even more coloring books and colored pencils.
How a Handwritten Letter Has the Power to HealOctober 2nd, 2017
The Importance of Self-Care from a Happiness ExpertSeptember 8th, 2017
Learning the ABCs of Parenthood, One Letter at a TimeAugust 23rd, 2017
The “Yoga Body” Is a Myth, and This Book Proves ItMarch 30th, 2017