7 Lessons That Kids Teach Their Fathers
Miguel Tanco’s You and Me, Me and You celebrates the special relationship between fathers and sons, and what parents can learn from their kids.
In the excerpted illustrations below, a toe-headed tot lists several lessons he has taught his hip, bespectacled dad as they explore their city, play pretend, and just hang out.
We wish all dads a very Happy Father’s Day, and a lifetime of learning!
1. I show you how to talk to strangers.
2. I take you places you’ve never seen.
3. I teach you how to play.
4. I remind you to create.
5. I give you the chance to tell stories.
6. I show you how to look at the world from below.
7. And even though I am small, I help you to grow.
– – –
You can find Miguel Tanco’s You and Me, Me and You here, and get 30% off plus free shipping with code FATHERSDAY. Offer expires 6/18/17, so act fast!
Latest posts by Lara Starr (see all)
- Introducing Say Zoop!—the Latest Interactive Book from Hervé Tullet - July 18, 2017
- 7 Lessons That Kids Teach Their Fathers - June 8, 2017
- 10 Expert Tips for Raising a Reader - April 11, 2017
A Conversation with Anders Arhoj, Author of Find Me: A Hide-and-Seek BookSeptember 14th, 2017
8 Facts You Might Not Know About the Statue of LibertySeptember 6th, 2017
10 Life Lessons We Learned from Picture BooksAugust 11th, 2017