7 Life Lessons That Kids Teach Their Fathers
Miguel Tanco’s You and Me, Me and You celebrates the special relationship between fathers and sons, and what parents can learn from their kids.
In the excerpted illustrations below, a toe-headed tot lists several lessons he has taught his hip, bespectacled dad as they explore their city, play pretend, and just hang out.
We wish all dads a very Happy Father’s Day, and a lifetime of learning!
1. I show you how to talk to strangers.
2. I take you places you’ve never seen.
3. I teach you how to play.
4. I remind you to create.
5. I give you the chance to tell stories.
6. I show you how to look at the world from below.
7. And even though I am small, I help you to grow.
– – –
You can find Miguel Tanco’s You and Me, Me and You here, and get 30% off plus free shipping with code FATHERSDAY. Offer expires 6/18/17, so act fast!
Latest posts by Lara Starr (see all)
- Introducing Say Zoop!—the Latest Interactive Book from Hervé Tullet - July 18, 2017
- 7 Life Lessons That Kids Teach Their Fathers - June 8, 2017
- 10 Expert Tips for Raising a Reader - April 11, 2017
7 Life Lessons That Kids Teach Their FathersJune 8th, 2017
What Ramadan Means to Children’s Book Author Hena KhanMay 26th, 2017
Our Top 10 Summer Reads for KidsMay 16th, 2017