Charming (and Non-Permanent) Literary Tattoos from Classic Children’s Literature
There Is No Place Like Home is a set of literary tattoos drawn from beloved children’s literature. Illustrated by Lotta Scott, the temporary tattoos let you express your readerly love and nostalgia whenever the mood strikes.
Featuring quotes from Anne of Green Gables, Peter Pan, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, and more, we picked out some of our favorites below:
1. Peter Pan
2. Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
3. The Secret Garden
4. Treasure Island
5. Little Women
6. Through the Looking Glass
– – –
You can find There Is No Place Like Home: Literary Tattoos here.
Oh, and if you like these, you’ll love the I Cannot Live Without Books tattoo set, too! Check them out, and then brainstorm your next tattoo—permanent or temporary.
Latest posts by Jenna Homen (see all)
- 8 Facts You Might Not Know About the Statue of Liberty - September 6, 2017
- Charming (and Non-Permanent) Literary Tattoos from Classic Children’s Literature - August 18, 2017
- 6 Quotes That Sum up What It’s Like to Be a Book Lover - August 9, 2017
A Conversation with Anders Arhoj, Author of Find Me: A Hide-and-Seek BookSeptember 14th, 2017
8 Facts You Might Not Know About the Statue of LibertySeptember 6th, 2017
10 Life Lessons We Learned from Picture BooksAugust 11th, 2017