Shop our selection of books, gifts and stationery
By Kelly Smith
Be the first to review this product
The third book in the Sticker Fashionista series looks
at vintage fashion from 1900 to the present day. With
gorgeous illustrations of amazing clothes, from 1920’s
flappers to 1990’s grunge via 1970’s disco.
This is the first series of sticker fashion books that
uses the contemporary style of fashion illustration.
Sticker Fashionista has already sold
more than 8000 copies.
• A fashion sticker book that really reflects contemporary
• Over 40 outfits and c. 150 stickers
• Short texts give fashion-related information and fascinating
• A choice of outfits lets the reader be the stylist
• A must for fashionistas of all ages
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
Zoo-Gooders! For our fourth annual company Volunteer Day, over 100 employees pulled on galoshes and garden gloves to help clean up the San Francisco Zoo.Read more
ChronicleBooks.com Orders: 1-800-759-0190
If you leave now without finalizing your purchase, your work will be lost.
Sign up to receive our newsletters and Save 20% on your next order!