1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. Promotion begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (ET) on 11/02/11 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on 12/02/11. U.S. residents only may enter by submitting their information to www.chroniclebooks.com/happyhaulidays so it is received by 11:59 PM (ET) on 12/02/11. Each entry will be automatically entered to win the grand prize. Follow all instructions posted on this web site. Sponsor is not responsible for computer equipment failure. Your email address will not be shared with any other third parties.
3. Prizes/Approximate Retail Values (ARV): The featured prize will be Chronicle Books items valued at $500 for one blogger, one blog reader, and one charity, non-profit, library, reading room, or literacy program. The blogger will select Chronicle Books items valued at $500 for him or herself in his or her blog post entry. One commenter on the winning post will receive the same selection of Chronicle Books items valued at $500. The charitable organization may select its own list of Chronicle Books items valued at $500 and these items will be shipped by Chronicle Books directly to the organization. Total value: approximately $1,500. Odds of winning depend on when you enter and the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor: Chronicle Books, 680 Second Street, San Francisco, CA 94107.
4. Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Random drawing will be conducted in December 2011 by Chronicle Books whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion. Winner will be notified by e-mail, mail or phone. If a prize or notification is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. No prize substitutions will be permitted, except Sponsor may substitute any prize with one of equal or greater retail value. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use each winner's name, prize won, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity including online posting without additional compensation.
5. Promotion is open to legal residents, 18 or older, of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia). Employees of the Sponsor, their affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families of each are not eligible to enter or win. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.