Get Hooked Up with Girl Meets Boy!
He said/She said – isn’t it always the way? Can a guy ever know what a girl is really thinking? Can a girl really trust the words a guy says? Twelve of the most beloved and dynamic YA writers have hooked up in Girl Meets Boy to tell each side of a story – he tells it from the guy’s side, she tells it from the girl’s.
Check out the video trailer for Girl Meets Boy.
Read the first two stories.
He Said/She Said – What do you say? Tell us and win!
Chronicle is sponsoring a writing contest at Wattpad, the online community for writers and readers. Read the story by Chris Cutcher, and then submit your own from the girl’s point of view. Winner will get:
• A copy of Girl Meets Boy: Because There Are Two Sides to Every Story signed by all twelve contributing authors
• A manuscript review by editor Kelly Milner Halls
• A 30-minute Skype consultation with Kelly
• A copy of Kelly’s favorite how-to book about writing
Are you Guy-lingual? Take the Quiz!
How well can you interpret what the opposite sex is really trying to say? Take the quizzes on Facebook!
Follow the Blog Tour – more chances to win!
Follow the Girl Meets Boy blog tour! Each stop will include author interviews, guest posts, and a chance to win a copy of Girl Meets Boy signed by all twelve contributing authors.
1/27/2012 Sara Ryan
1/28/2012 Rebecca Fjelland Davis
1/29/2012 Teen Librarian’s Toolbox
1/30/2012 The Story Siren
1/31/2012 Actin’ Up with Books
2/1/2012 Stiletto Storytime
2/2/2012 The Book Cellar
2/3/2012 Page Turners Blog
2/4/2012 Mother Daughter Book Club
2/5/2012 Flamingnet Teen Book Reviews
2/6/2012 A Life Bound By Books
2/7/2012 I Just Wanna Sit Here and Read!
2/8/2012 Addicted 2 Novels
2/10/2012 The Children’s and Teens’ Book Connection
2/11/2012 365 Days of Reading
2/12/2012 Shooting Stars Mag
2/13/2012 Beth Fish Reads
2/14/2012 Chronicle Books
Publicity, Children and Teens
Subscribe to our monthly Chronicle Kids Newsletter.
Latest posts by Lara Starr (see all)
- 7 Good Books to Say Goodnight - January 11, 2018
- Introducing a Vehicle-Themed Holiday Book: The 12 Sleighs of Christmas - October 9, 2017
- Introducing Say Zoop!—the Latest Interactive Book from Hervé Tullet - July 18, 2017
8 Conferences that Target Diversity in PublishingSeptember 26th, 2018
Hey Creative Person, This Pep Talk is For YouApril 18th, 2018