What’s a wumber? It’s a word + a number!
Enter the Wumbers Caption Contest!
Now you can cre8 your own wumber for a chance to win two great prizes:
- Your winning caption drawn into an original piece of artwork by Tom Lichtenheld
- A visit to your school or library by Amy or Tom
CLICK HERE to download the entry form and to read the complete rules and regulations.
Here’s a few samples to get your gears turning:
…and more Wumbers fun!
Latest posts by Lara Starr (see all)
- 7 Good Books to Say Goodnight - January 11, 2018
- Introducing a Vehicle-Themed Holiday Book: The 12 Sleighs of Christmas - October 9, 2017
- Introducing Say Zoop!—the Latest Interactive Book from Hervé Tullet - July 18, 2017
7 Good Books to Say GoodnightJanuary 11th, 2018
8 Illustrations That Prove Children’s Books Are ArtJanuary 8th, 2018
Illustrator Jake Parker’s Cover Process for The 12 Sleighs of ChristmasDecember 11th, 2017
How to Read a Wordless Picture BookOctober 26th, 2017
Children Illustrate What the Statue of Liberty Means to ThemOctober 25th, 2017