How to Rule at Photography
Let these deceptively simple tips help you unleash your inner creativity and upgrade your social media feed as you start snapping great shots using only your phone. You'll not only learn actionable tips to make your photos better—you'll learn how to develop your own personal style along the way.
• Simple and effective instructional content
• Features tips for amateur documentarians and aspiring social media influencers
• Advice on how to pose for a portrait, get the best lighting, and edit images like a pro using nothing but your smartphone
This book is the perfect easy-breezy volume for the person who wants to up their phone photography game.
Part of the How to Rule series, a collection of tiny how-to books you can take anywhere to improve your creative skills.
• A perfect gift for aspiring and hobbyist photographers, art students, Instagram addicts, and selfie takers
• Makes smartphone photography easy, approachable, and super fun
• Great for readers who enjoyed How to Create Stunning Digital Photography by Tony Northrup, The Beginner's Photography Guide by Chris Gatcum, and BetterPhoto Basics by Jim Miotke
Chronicle Books publishes distinctive books and gifts. From award-winning children's titles bestselling cookbooks and eclectic pop culture to acclaimed works of art and design stationery and journals we craft publishing that's instantly recognizable for its spirit and creativity. Enjoy our publishing and become part of our community at www.chroniclebooks.com.