Big Dreams, Daily Joys Journal
This journal makes it easy (and enjoyable!) to accomplish your goals. Featuring simple-to-follow prompts for reflecting on weekly progress and setting attainable goals for the days ahead, these pages will help you accomplish your to-dos, make time and space for what matters, and avoid burnout. Whether you're starting a creative project, running a business, or simply trying to get more done in day-to-day life, this encouraging companion gives you the tools to achieve your dreams with joy and confidence.
• 5 x 7 inches, 208 full-color pages
• Each spread includes easy-to-follow prompts for reflecting on recent progress and goal-setting for the days ahead.
A great gift or self-purchase for:
• Entrepreneurs, creatives, fans of daily journaling, and people interested in personal growth
• People who use bullet journals and other productivity trackers and goal-setting logs
• Anyone who feels overwhelmed by endless to-do lists and the stresses of daily life
• Anyone who has enjoyed books like Start Where You Are, The Crossroads of Should and Must, or Big Dreams, Daily Joys
Elise Blaha Cripe is a creative entrepreneur and the author of Big Dreams, Daily Joys. Her podcast, Elise Gets Crafty, features stories, interviews, and advice for creatives and small business owners. She lives with her husband and two daughters in San Diego, California.