Discover Your Dharma
"Discover Your Dharma is a timely book for readers to decondition their minds, remember their essence, and step into the purpose they were born to express." —From the foreword by Deepak Chopra
Discover Your Dharma: A Vedic Guide to Living Your Best Life is a relatable guide to understanding Vedic concepts and how they apply to modern living.
Sahara Rose Ketabi, host of the #1 spirituality podcast on iTunes, the Highest Self Podcast, guides you through upgrading every facet of your life with the help of the Vedas.
This book includes advice on seeking your dharma (life purpose), as well as healing your inner wounds and creating new stories (sankalpa).
• Features a foreword from Deepak Chopra
• Learn how to understand your dosha (mind-body type) and how it relates to your business, relationships, and everyday life.
• Teaches how to seek age-old wisdom for help solving today's problems
Why am I here? Explore this eternal question with the woman Deepak Chopra calls "a leading voice for the millennial generation into the new paradigm shift."
Sahara Rose provides the perfect introduction to the Vedas, accessible for all spiritual seekers and anyone looking to become more self-aware.
• Great for readers interested in yoga, meditation, or Ayurveda
• The perfect gift for inspiration-seekers and people looking to pursue their highest self
• Accessible for beginners and those new to the practice
• Add it to the shelf with books like The Universe Has Your Back by Gabrielle Bernstein, The Desire Map: A Guide to Creating Goals with Soul by Danielle LaPorte, and Light Is the New Black: A Guide to Answering Your Soul's Callings and Working Your Light by Rebecca Campbell.