Miki Gets Dressed
Miki is back! And getting dressed couldn't be more fun. Lively text and pull tabs lead young readers through Miki's routine: from pulling up his pants and putting on his sweater to sliding into his shoes. But what happens when it starts to rain? No problem! Miki knows just what to wear.
- Adorable illustrations and engaging text will have little ones looking forward to their own bath time!
- Features interactive pull tabs and pop up designs that will help kids connect with the storyline
- Durable hardcover design is just the right size for little hands
With interactive elements on every spread, Miki Gets Dressed will show readers how easy—and fun—getting dressed can be!
- Interactive children's book
- Books for baby–3 years old
- Books for preschool and up
Stéphanie Babin is an author of books for young children, particularly nonfiction and interactive titles. She lives in Paris, France.
Celebrate Black History Month!
Honor the struggle, triumph, and beauty of the Black experience with these titles from Chronicle Books.Explore the collection →