These recipes of nutritionally dense, micro-chopped vegetables can be whizzed up in any food processor (or with a knife and chopping board), making preparation simple and fun for those with busy lifestyles.
• Organized by nutritional benefits like immunity, energy, hydration, and recovery
• Quick and easy, these healthy superfood and nutrient-dense slaw recipes are great for busy people looking to increase their vegetable intake.
• Recipes work with all diets—including vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and keto.
Superfood Slaw is teeming with rainbow-colored nutritional boosts to empower habits for a healthier diet, boost your energy, improve your immunity, and help you recover after exercise.
Get ready to embrace maximum nutrition, variety, value, and taste!
• A refreshing, easy, and cheap way to eat healthy
• Perfect gift for fitness meal preppers, dieters, mason jar salad makers, people who are sick of zoodles, and anyone who loves superfoods
• Add it to the collection of books like Inspiralized: Turn Vegetables into Healthy, Creative, Satisfying Meals by Ali Maffucci; The Healthy Smoothie Bible: Lose Weight, Detoxify, Fight Disease, and Live Long by Farnoosh Brock; and Mason Jar Salads and More: 50 Layered Lunches to Grab and Go by Julia Mirabella.
Jill Greenwood is a personal trainer who works with clients to develop strength in both mind and body. She and her slaws have been featured in Women's Health UK Vegetarian Living UK Optimum Nutrition UK as well as The Daily Recipe Red Online Choice UK Lucky Break and Veggie.