Featuring a badass babe by beloved artist Tuesday Bassen, this ring holder and catchall dish offers a fun and stylish place to keep things safe. Display it on your desk, dresser, or nightstand to hold your rings, jewels, keys, coins, or any other odds and ends and small treasures!
BELOVED ILLUSTRATOR AND DESIGNER: Tuesday Bassen is a creative powerhouse, known for her zines, prints, accessories, and ethically made, size-inclusive clothing line. Fans of Tuesday Bassen and Tuesday of California will love this unique ceramic jewelry dish.
FUN AND PRACTICAL DECOR: This ring holder is an aesthetic treat and it's useful, too! Safely store easy-to-lose items, or simply use it as a statement piece on your favorite coffee table or bookshelf.
A GREAT GIFT: Functioning both as an organizer and a covetable piece of art, all in a compact and eye-catching package, this ring stand makes a delightful present for any occasion-birthday, engagement, wedding, anniversary, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, or just because!
PERFECT SIZE: Tray measures 4-1/2 inches in diameter and 1-7/8 inches tall (11.5 cm x 5.5 cm)-a convenient size to place near the bathroom or kitchen sink or on a bedroom vanity. Packaged in a giftable box with hinged lid.
• Fans of Tuesday Bassen and Tuesday of California
• Gift or self-purchase for rebel girls, feminists, and women of all ages looking for playful, empowering collectibles
• Engagement ring holder bridal shower gift
• Novelty collectors, interior design/decor enthusiasts, artists, and creatives
• Pairing with giftable treasures from Tuesday Bassen, including her Kickin' Ass & Takin' Notes journal, Two-Faced Pencils, Bad Dogs Bad Girls Erasers, and All Bets Are Off Playing Cards