Bin-go To A Dumb Meeting Bingo book
• Includes 24 pre-filled (& perforated) bingo cards.
• Features two distinct people-watching bingo games–one for meetings and one for general office life.
• It's played just like real bingo: fill a row, column, or diagonal line to 'win'. . . relatively speaking, anyway.
• Bonus: create your own personalized game with the 6 additional blank cards in the back.
• Each soft-cover book measures 7" square–that's 178mm if you're fancy.
Created by Mike Sayre and Melanie Bridges way back in 2020, Brass Monkey was founded on the idea that there's a world between fine china and bobblehead dolls. That products can have personality, without becoming roadside souvenirs. So that's where you'll find them. . . making beautiful, well-designed items that just happen to have a sense of humor. Who said that art school and open-mic nights were such a waste of time? We're looking at you, dad.