The rules of this hilarious party game are simple: using a shared piece of paper, write a word, draw a shape around it, and then manipulate the paper (through folding, unfolding, flipping, and tearing) to ensure that only your words are visible during scoring. Easy, right? Now try it blindfolded! This hilarious game for 2-6 players will challenge memory, spatial reasoning, and your friends’ trustworthiness as an easy-to-learn premise becomes a complex game of strategy and surprise, as well as a chance to giggle at your friends’ and family’s mistakes—until it’s your turn to put the blindfold on! Perfect for fans of Telestrations, Pictionary and Pictomania, and party gamers, casual gamers, families, or anyone looking for a simple party game with lots of opportunities to laugh.
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: This highly addictive party game may seem easy—until the blindfold goes down and the competition ramps up!
- SHARPEN STRATEGY, MEMORY, AND REASONING: Can you remember which of your words are under which folds, or how another players’ can be torn off without touching your own?
- EASY TO LEARN, ALWAYS FUN: The rules take 5 minutes to learn, but no two games ever play the same twice. You’ll want to play this game again and again.
- PLAY ANYWHERE: Includes 6 blindfolds, 6 colored pencils, 30 cards, and 50 sheets of paper
- 2-6 PLAYERS: Ages 8 and up, playtime approximately 30 minutes
Celebrate AAPI Heratige Month!Explore the collection →