Floret Farm’s A Year in Flowers 2021 12-Month Planner
From bestselling author and celebrated flower farmer Erin Benzakein comes this stunning and user-friendly daily planner to brighten every occasion with natural beauty. Filled with lush photography of magnificent blooms, seasonal gardening tips, plenty of room to record important dates and notes, and monthly tabs for easy reference, this delightful calendar enhances every engagement and to-do.
• A perfect gift for fans of the book Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden as well as flower lovers, gardeners, floral designers, and anyone who loves bringing the outdoors in
• Hardcover with lay-flat binding, 5 ¾ x 8 ¼ inches
• Printed on FSC-certified paper
The planner includes:
• Full-color photography throughout
• 15 tabbed sections
• Monthly and weekly spreads
• Notes pages
• Holiday list
• Interior pocket
Erin Benzakein is a world-famous farmer-florist and the founder of Floret Flower Farm. She is known for her lush romantic floral designs and the enormous selection of unique floral varieties she grows on her small-scale farm. Her work has been featured in numerous publications including Martha Stewart Living New York Times Sunday Magazine Real Simple New York Magazine Time Better Homes & Gardens and Sunset among many others. Her first book Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden won the American Horticultural Society Book Award in 2018. She lives in Mount Vernon Washington with her husband and two children.