Go-To Notebook with Mohawk Paper, Mulberry Wine Dotted
The Go-To Notebook has been designed to inspire makers, thinkers, dreamers, and doers to create their best work—and what inspires great work is great quality and smart design.
Special features for maximum productivity and an outstanding writing experience include:
• Acid-free archival Mohawk Superfine paper—the finest paper made today, to inspire excellent work. The smooth finish is ideal for both pen ink and graphite.
• 224 pages total; 27 blue-tinted pages at the front for project planning, mind mapping, checklists, and schedule tracking—and then 192 dot grid pages that can be used for bullet journaling, everyday task organizing, brainstorming, drafting, free writing, and beyond
• 6.2 x 9.1 inches—the perfect size for writing or sketching
• Lay-flat binding
• Stylish angled corners
• Ribbon marker
• Table of contents
• Inside back cover pocket
• Comes in a range of colors, including this attractive mulberry purple
• Also available in a blank or lined/ruled version—choose the layout that best fits your usage
Chronicle Books publishes distinctive books and gifts. From award-winning children's titles bestselling cookbooks and eclectic pop culture to acclaimed works of art and design stationery and journals we craft publishing that's instantly recognizable for its spirit and creativity. Enjoy our publishing and become part of our community at www.chroniclebooks.com.