Living Wild: Piranhas
A guided inner-work journey to usher in greater self-awareness and reclaim power over your life.
Rising Woman founder and bestselling author of Becoming the One Sheleana Aiyana provides guidance on how to transform your relationship patterns, discover the values that lead you, set heart-led boundaries, and come home to yourself. Through journaling prompts, somatic exercises to help you connect with your body, and rituals to reconnect with nature and bring inner peace, Becoming the One: A Guided Journal will align you with the healing energy that lives within you and awaken your intuition. Whether you are single, in a relationship, or somewhere in between, these practices will help you embody the qualities you may have been seeking outside of yourself or in a partner and become the one for yourself, fully expressed in your own truth, core values, and inner wisdom.
You will learn to: • Build a secure, loving relationship with yourself.
• Connect with your inner child.
• Challenge your core beliefs about love.
• Set self-affirming boundaries.
• Discover and celebrate your true desires.
• Recognize red and green flags.
GUIDED JOURNAL COMPANION: This practical and deeply compassionate guide stands alone as a powerful tool or makes the perfect companion to the instant international bestseller Becoming the One, which Yung Pueblo called a spectacular guide to the inner world and relationships; it dispels myths, grounds you in transformative truth, and reconnects you to your power."
SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP WORKSHOPS: In addition to her massive and dedicated following, Aiyana has a successful, organically grown relationship workshop, also called Becoming the One, that has helped 35,000+ people reclaim healthy relationship patterns.
Perfect for: • Rising Woman's over 2.5 million followers
• Readers of Becoming the One or participants in the program
• Fans of Set Boundaries, Find Peace: A Guide to Reclaiming Yourself and How to Do the Work: Recognize Your Patterns, Heal from Your Past, and Create Your Self
• Anyone going through a breakup or heartbreak, healing old traumas, or in a bad relationship or relationship rut
• Gift for seekers or practitioners of self-love and self-compassion
Celebrate AAPI Heratige Month!Explore the collection →