Living Wild: Rhinoceroses
Discover Earth's amazing beauty! Pink lakes, giant crystal caves, ice flowers, and polar lights are some of the spectacular natural phenomena featured in this large format book. The stunning illustrations are accompanied by fascinating facts about the phenomena and the science behind them.
• Supersized spreads with eye-catching illustrations that capture readers' attention
• Bite-sized explanations about each phenomena
• Educational content reviewed by experts
An indispensable resource for any child's library!
• Great family and classroom read-aloud book.
• Nonfiction books for kids
• Educational books for elementary school students
Celebrate AAPI Heratige Month!Explore the collection →