How to Rule at Drawing
How to Rule at Drawing features 50 bite-size tips and tricks to help you improve your art skills. This easy-to-follow, irresistibly illustrated book will get you in the habit of capturing not just what you see, but also what you feel.
Whether you're a beginner just learning the basics or an expert looking to hone your skills, this handbook is the perfect easy-breezy volume for anyone who wants to up their art-making game. The simple and actionable takeaways will help readers take their sketching skills to new heights.
• Filled with irresistible illustrations from artist Rachel Harrell
• Accessible to beginners but still useful for the advanced artist
• Easy-to-follow instructional content
In How to Rule at Drawing, budding artists will discover new ways to warm up, master new tools and techniques, and make good art.
Part of the How to Rule series, a collection of tiny how-to books you can take anywhere to improve your creative skills.
• A perfect gift for aspiring and hobbyist artists, art students, burgeoning creatives, sketchers, doodlers, and mark-makers of all sorts
• Makes drawing easy, approachable, and super fun
• Great for readers and artists who enjoyed How to Draw What You See by Ruby De Reyna, Drawing for the Absolute Beginner: A Clear & Easy Guide to Successful Drawing by Mark Willenbrink, and Draw the Draw 50 Way by Lee J. Ames
Chronicle Books publishes distinctive books and gifts. From award-winning children's titles bestselling cookbooks and eclectic pop culture to acclaimed works of art and design stationery and journals we craft publishing that's instantly recognizable for its spirit and creativity. Enjoy our publishing and become part of our community at www.chroniclebooks.com.