Ivy & Bean Boxed Set
A Netflix Original Film Series
A New York Times Bestselling Series
Over 8 Million Copies Sold
Books 10-12 from The New York Times bestselling Ivy + Bean series in one box set!
Meet Ivy and Bean, two friends who never meant to like each other: Ivy and Bean are very different. Bean is loud and wild and goofy. She loves to be involved in games and poke her nose in other people's business. Ivy is quiet and full of ideas. She spends most of her time learning how to be a witch. Each girl thinks the other one is weird. Each girl thinks she could never be friends with the other. But sometimes opposites can become the best of friends because they're opposites!
Ivy + Bean Box Set 4 (Books 10-12) includes:
- Ivy + Bean Take the Case (Book 10): There's a new detective on Pancake Court: Bean! She laughs at danger! She solves even the most mysterious mysteries! What? There aren't any mysteries? Then Bean and her assistant, Ivy, will make some!
- Ivy + Bean One Big Happy Family (Book 11): Ivy's worried. She's read a lot of books about only children, so she knows that they are sometimes spoiled rotten. Ivy doesn't have any brothers or sisters. That's why she's worried. How can she keep from getting spoiled? She needs a baby sister, on the double! Luckily, Ivy and Bean know just where to get one.
- Ivy + Bean Get to Work! (Book 12): It's Career Day at Emerson Elementary School, and all the students have to choose what they want to be when they grow up. No problem. Best friends Ivy and Bean already have that all figured out. At least, they thought so, until they met Herman the Treasure Hunter…
Fans of the Junie B. Jones, Magic Tree House, and Princess in Black series will love the hilarious adventures of best friends Ivy and Bean.
• Books for independent readers ages 6-9
• Elementary school chapter books
• Books for grades 1-4
Sophie Blackall has illustrated many books, including If You Come To Earth and Ruby' Wish, and has twice won the Caldecott Medal. Originally from Australia, Sophie now spends half her time in Brooklyn, New York, and half her time trying to see as much of our world as she can. Learn more about her at www.sophieblackall.com.