Letters to the President (and Other Elected Officials)
More than 2.4 million copies sold in the series!
Make your voice heard. This book of letters lets anyone (or a group of people) reach out to their elected officials—president, senators, mayor, etc.—with the help of 12 lightly prompted letters. Letter-writers simply tear out each letter, write their message, seal with enclosed stickers, attach a postage stamp, and send. Start your letter-writing campaign today and make change for tomorrow!
• A perfect gift or self-purchase for activists, protesters, classroom teachers, or anyone looking for easy ways to be politically active or make positive change
The book includes:
• 12 tear-and-send letters
• Full-color stickers to seal the letter flaps and sides
• A correspondence log to keep track of your letter-writing campaign and recipients
• An address book for noting mailing addresses for your representatives
• Tips for writing the most effective messages to politicians
Lea Redmond is the author of the bestselling Letters to My... series. She crafts objects, designs experiences, writes books, and plays with ideas at her studio in Oakland, California.