LEGO Mystery Minifigure Mini Puzzle (Red Edition)
Surprise puzzles just for fans of LEGO® minifigures! These blind box mini puzzles are a whole new way to play with the world’s most collectible toy.
What minifigure will you build today? It’s a mystery! This mini puzzle comes together to reveal a surprise minifigure design from the massively popular LEGO® Collectible Minifigure line. Test your puzzle skills and LEGO knowledge as you piece together one of six fan favorite minifigures—you’ll have to complete the puzzle to find out which one you have! Collect all six designs for the full set.
SURPRISE PUZZLE IN EACH BOX: You will randomly receive 1 of 6 minifigure mini puzzles. If you purchase multiple puzzles, you may receive identical designs.
- 6 PUZZLES TO COLLECT: Puzzle images include 6 fan favorites minifigures (Flower Pot Girl, Hot Dog Guy, Unicorn Girl, and Shark Suit Guy) and 2 additional mystery minifigures not revealed on the packaging! Collect them all.
- FUN UNBOXING EXPERIENCE: Open the box to reveal your minifigure puzzle! Use the clues on the packaging and on the puzzle pieces themselves to figure out which design you are building. This puzzle is perfect for fans of “blind bag” collectables. There is so much fun in the reveal!
- A PERFECT GIFT FOR THE LEGO FAN WHO HAS IT ALL: The mini size and clever concept make for the perfect little present for LEGO fans. Great for holidays, birthdays, stocking stuffers, gift exchanges, and Easter baskets.
- A NEW WAY TO PLAY: These puzzles feature fan favorites from LEGO Collectible Minifigures line. Did you miss a limited-edition Collectible Minifigure in-store? Find it again in puzzle form.
- GREAT ACTIVITY AT HOME: This challenging puzzle is great at-home fun for a game night or get-together. Did you solve the mystery? Pass it to a friend to try! Or buy two and race to see who completes the mystery image first.
INCLUDES: 126 puzzle pieces, 6 x 9 inch puzzle when built, 4 x 5 x 2 inch box.
- Ages 9+
- Fans of LEGO minifigures
- LEGO collectors
- Anyone who loves a good puzzle!
LEGO, the LEGO logo, and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2021 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.
Celebrate AAPI Heratige Month!Explore the collection →