Tiny T. Rex and the Impossible Hug
"Readers will root for bighearted, small armed Tiny." —Publishers Weekly
Tiny T. Rex has a HUGE problem. His friend Pointy needs cheering up and only a hug will do. But with his short stature and teeny T. Rex arms, is a hug impossible? Not if Tiny has anything to say about it! Join this plucky little dino in his very first adventure, Tiny T. Rex and the Impossible Hug—a warm and funny tale that proves the best hugs come from the biggest hearts.
- Readers are sure to fall in love with Tiny!
- Full of sweet, adorable illustrations
- Teaches lessons in kindness, overcoming obstacles, and perseverance
Fans of Dragons Love Tacos, Grumpy Monkey, and Llama Destroys the World will enjoy following Tiny on his big adventure.
- Great family read-aloud book
- Perfect for dinosaur enthusiasts
- Picture books for preschool and kindergarten
Jay Fleck is an Illinois-based designer and illustrator who has illustrated many books for children. He lives south of Chicago.