FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER 40$
After the Rain
Gentle Reminders for Healing, Courage, and Self-Love
In After the Rain, celebrated self-care storyteller Alexandra Elle delivers 15 lessons on how to overcome obstacles, build confidence, and cultivate abundance. Part memoir and part guide, Elle shares stirring stories from her o...
In After the Rain, celebrated self-care storyteller Alexandra Elle delivers 15 lessons on how to overcome obstacles, build confidence, and cultivate abundance.
Part memoir and part guide, Elle shares stirring stories from her own remarkable journey from self-doubt to self-love.
This soulful collection is filled with illuminating reflections on loss, fear, bravery, healing, love, acceptance, and more.
- Readers follow her journey as she transforms challenging experiences–a difficult childhood, painful romantic relationships, and single parenting as a young mom–into fuel for her career as a successful entrepreneur and author driven by purpose and passion
- Filled with Elle's signature candor and warmth
- Includes empowering affirmations and meditations for readers to practice in their own lives
After the Rain is a soulful guide to help you embrace all the beauty, love, and opportunity life has to offer.
- Presented in luminous package with a foil case and gold accents
- A beautiful gift for anyone on the path to self-discovery, and an uplifting reminder that there is always sunshine after the rain
- Perfect for the friend who loves meditating, self-care, journaling, or seeking personal transformation and empowerment
- Great for those who loved Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist, 100 Days to Brave by Annie F. Downs, and anything written by Brené Brown, Rupi Kaur, Rachel Hollis, and Elizabeth Gilbert
Size: 6 X 8 V
Publication Date: 10/13/2020
Alexandra Elle is an author, poet, and the host of the hey, girl podcast. She lives outside of Washington, DC.
You May Also Like
Ten to Zen
Detox Your Thoughts
In Courage Journal
Calm the Chaos Journal