Star Wars The Jedi Mind
Star Wars®: The Jedi Mind takes quotations and lessons from Star Wars and pairs them with practices such a breathing, posture, and meditation.
The Jedi Code is focused on peace, knowledge, serenity, and balance—principles that readers can engage in their own lives.
The philosophical tenets are applicable not just in the galaxy far, far away, but also in our own galaxy, here and now.
- Quoted wisdom offers day-to-day life lessons
- An accessible pop culture spin on the Star Wars universe
- Features 20 color illustrations to illuminate the book's thoughtful advice
"Trust your feelings."—Obi-Wan Kenobi
Star Wars: The Jedi Mind is the perfect gift for Star Wars fans looking for balance, and seekers of inner calm open to learning from the Jedi Masters.
- Perfect gift for Star Wars fans who love self-care, reflection, and mindfulness
- An enjoyable and useful primer for Star Wars lovers who are seeking inner calm
- Add it to the shelf with books like Star Wars: Be More Yoda: Mindful Thinking from a Galaxy Far Far Away by Christian Blauvelt and Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back So You Want to Be a Jedi? by Adam Gidwitz.
Copyright © 2020 by Lucasfilm LTD. and ™. All Rights Reserved. Used Under Authorization.
"There are lessons from yoga as well as from Yoda, and married to some beautiful, postcard worthy images from Christina Chung this not only makes a handy, travel-sized manual to ponder on but the perfect stocking filler as the festive season approaches."
Celebrate Black History Month!
Honor the struggle, triumph, and beauty of the Black experience with these titles from Chronicle Books.Explore the collection →