Position of the Day
A position a day keeps the love doctor away.
From the perpetrators of Nerve.com's wildly popular Position of the Day: After all these years of thinking 69 was our lucky number, here comes 366 hand-picked erotic scenarios from Nerve.com's treasure trove into one gloriously chunky, deeply inspiring, and hilarious compendium. Yes, that's 366 - one for each day of the year plus a little something special for leap year! Illustrated with anatomically correct drawn figures, the positions run the lusty gamut from plausible to creative to Honey, get my weight belt, this is going to require some heavy lifting! Position of the Day is about not becoming a creature of habit, because even the Excuse Me, Do I Know You? can get boring if that's the only position in your repertoire.
- For beginners and the acrobatically challenged, there are accessible suggestions such as the Corporate Merger, the Wet Blanket, and the TV Dinner
- The adept and adventurous can try their hand at The Snow Blower, The Papoose, and the Quasimodo, which field-testing suggests is best attempted only after a vigorous round of stretching and a can of Red Bull
- Em & Lo (Emma Taylor and Lorelei Sharkey) pen Nerve.com's sex and relationships advice column, "The Em & Lo Down (Advice from Near-Experts)"
This “activity book” is a fun way to keep things exciting and put the spice and adventure back into your relationship.
With 366 positions of varying degrees of difficulty for every day of the year — including leap year!
- Great bachelorette and Valentine's Day gift
- All at once informational and humorous
Celebrate AAPI Heratige Month!Explore the collection →