Animal Friends 1 2 3
A lift-the-flap, learn-to-count, animal adventure!
How many cats are playing trumpets? How many bears are picking blueberries? How many mice are getting ready for a party? Learning to count is fun—and made even more so with interactive flaps and adorable animal friends! Animal Friends 1 2 3 includes
- Seek-and-find flaps on every spread
- Bright and colorful illustrations of friendly animal friends
- And a row of dots at the bottom to reinforce counting and adding skills
Perfect for growing minds, Animal Friends 1 2 3 is innovative and interactive primer on counting and adding up to 20!
- Great family read-aloud book
- Books for 3-5 years old
- Books for preschool and kindergarten children
After working as a graphic designer for an advertising agency, Shunsuke Satake decided to become an independent illustrator. He works primarily in advertising, design, and children's publishing. He has served as a lecturer at Kyoto Art and Design University since 2011. He lives in Kobe, Japan.