Do You Know?: Dinosaurs and the Prehistoric World
When did dinosaurs roam the earth? How are dinosaur bones put together? What are fossils, and how do they teach us about the prehistoric world? The Do You Know?™ books provide an in-depth look at a wide range of popular subjects. Appealing to children who want to know everything, each thought-provoking book features
- 96 pages filled with informative content and answers to many popular questions
- Hundreds of labeled illustrations
- An index to key terms
- And a "More to Know" section that motivates children to explore further
Fans of the Do You Know™ series will also enjoy Do You Know: Oceans and Marine Life.
- Great family and classroom read-aloud book
- Educational books for kids ages 5 to 8
An indispensable resource for any child's library!