Construction Site Mission: Demolition!
“A knock-down knockout in more ways than one.”
In Construction Site Mission: Demolition!, the construction team we all know and love has an exciting job to do—smashing, crushing, sorting, hauling.
Ultimately, this picture book is about working together, breaking things down, and cleaning it all up at the end of the day.
- Filled with playful rhyming text and vibrant illustrations to inspire cleanup
- Features the same beloved trucks and construction site from the original book Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site
- Teaches teamwork, perseverance, and how to overcome obstacles—and have fun!
This satisfying story is from the bestselling team behind Construction Site on Christmas Night and Three Cheers for Kid McGear.
- More than 3.5 million copies sold in the series
- Perfect for kids who love construction and all the machines that come with it
- Resonates year-round as a go-to gift for holidays and birthdays for children ages 3 to 5
- Add it to the shelf with books like Where Do Diggers Sleep at Night? by Brianna Caplan Sayres, Digger, Dozer, Dumper by Hope Vestergaard, and The Goodnight Train by June Sobel.
AG Ford, a recipient of the NAACP Image Award, has illustrated many award-winning books for children, including the #1 New York Times bestsellers Construction Site on Christmas Night and Three Cheers for Kid McGear! He lives in Dallas, Texas.
“The beloved characters from Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site. . . return. . . this time delving deep into the process of destruction. . . . Unlike many other books about demolitions, this one takes time to note that as materials are wrenched asunder, they’re also sorted for recycling purposes. . . . Expect established fans to thoroughly enjoy both the familiar faces as well as newer types; readers new to the series will likely want to seek out earlier volumes. Ideal as a read-aloud. . . A knock-down knockout in more ways than one.”
"[In Construction Site Mission: Demolition! and paired with] Ford’s soft and textured oil crayon illustrations. . . Rinker’s couplet rhymes are peppered with the satisfying sounds of the building coming apart—'Crumble! Crash!'—while maintaining a rhythm that can be read aloud with ease and enthusiasm."
—The Horn Book Magazine
Celebrate AAPI Heratige Month!Explore the collection →