50 Things to Do Before You're 5 Journal
Let the family adventures begin! This interactive journal, full of engaging activities and reflection prompts, makes it easy for families with young kids to explore the world, connect with one another, and create lasting memories.
Brimming with inspired ideas for cultural outings, kitchen projects, experiences in nature, and more fun things to do with kids, this journal makes it easy for families to explore the world through small adventures. Featuring 50 guided activities to encourage connection and promote curiosity, including:
- Plant seeds in a garden to learn about nature and the seasons
- Get a library card to open the door to a world of learning
- Visit an art museum to discover colors, shapes, and artistic styles
- Bake together to learn about measurements, kitchen tools, and flavors
- Play music to explore sound and rhythm
- and so much more!
With engaging prompts, charming illustrations, and plenty of space to record precious memories, plus a pocket to keep tickets and other memorabilia, this keepsake journal and memory book is a lovely companion for new parents and families with young children. VALUABLE CONTENT IN A PORTABLE PACKAGE: This journal is all a family needs to turn a simple outing into an adventure, no matter where they are. No vacation bookings, event tickets, or expensive gear required!
GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO SCREEN TIME: The nature-themed prompts in this journal make it easy for any family, anywhere, to integrate outdoor activities into their usual routines to promote health, curiosity, and happiness.
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY GIFT AND KEEPSAKE: The charmingly illustrated package holds appeals for both children and adults and offers families a way to record memories to create a timeless keepsake. The prompts are perfect for families with young babies to kids up to age five, making this a lovely shower gift, new baby present, or Mother’s Day or Father’s Day gift. Perfect for:
- Families with kids aged five and under
- Parents looking for alternatives to screen time
- People interested in nature exploration and community engagement
- Gift giving for Mother's Day, Father's Day, baby shower, and adoption celebrations
- Fans of The Family Adventure Journal, My Quotable Kid, Just Between Us activity journals, and Stay Curious and Keep Exploring