Architect and Designer Birthday Book
The minibiographies and birthday profiles in the book cover a range of international architects and designers, as well as artists, including:
- Architects from the Aaltos (Aino and Alvar) to Zumthor
- Rivals Bernini and Borromini
- Photographers Lee Miller, Louise Dahl-Wolfe, Vivian Maier, Dody Weston Thompson, Margaret Morton, and Judith Turner
- Midcentury modernists Marcel Breuer, Walter Gropius, and Florence Knoll
- Charlotte Perriand, Lilly Reich, Anne Tyng, and Denise Scott Brown
More anecdotal histories than authorized biographies, these daily profiles are not only fun to read but provide spot-on commentary for anyone interested in how designers and architects relate to each other as well as their place in history. It is the intersection of Biber’s life and the history of architecture and design.