place your holiday orders by DECEMBER 14th to ensure delivery by the holiday!
Calm the Chaos Cards
65 Simple Practices for a More Peaceful Life
For anyone overwhelmed by the stresses of daily life, this deck is a simple tool to promote calm and well-being. Here are 65 soothing cards, each featuring an encouraging mantra on the front and a short practice on the back, including exercises fo...
For anyone overwhelmed by the stresses of daily life, this deck is a simple tool to promote calm and well-being. Here are 65 soothing cards, each featuring an encouraging mantra on the front and a short practice on the back, including exercises for mindfulness, self-care, awareness, grounding, gratitude, and more. Users can pull one card each morning to center themselves, or pick a few at a time to set a bigger intention for the week. Presented in a lovely portable package with foil stamping, Calm the Chaos Cards make it easy to foster moments of peace and clarity, anytime and anywhere.
- A CREATIVE WAY TO PRACTICE SELF-CARE: Manage daily stress, quell anxiety, and build happiness habits with the 65 cards in this deck.
- CULTIVATE MORE MINDFULNESS: These cards will help you practice daily reflection, record gratitude, and set achievable goals.
- USE DAILY, WEEKLY, OR WHENEVER YOU NEED CALM: Pull a card each morning to find a mantra and inspiration for your day, or choose one card a week to set a larger intention.
- HANDY FORMAT: 65 cards in a gorgeous foil-stamped box with sliding tray makes this a portable and attractive way to find balance and peace.
- A LOVELY GIFT: This beautifully designed package makes a perfect gift for moms, girlfriends, or anyone trying to balance the busy-ness of their life.
Size: 3 5/8 x 6 x 1 3/8
Publication Date: 09/01/2020
Nicola Ries Taggart is a life and leadership coach. She works with individual clients who want to redefine success on their own terms, and with small and large companies that want to support their employees' personal and professional development and success through coaching and training programs. She lives in Alameda, California.