Bring art into your every day!
Capture your ideas in these side-stitched, lined notebooks featuring colorful geometric designs from Poketo.
• 3 paperback notebooks, 64 pages each, each with a unique cover design
• Each notebook is 6 x 8½ inches—a great size for portability.
• Lined and dotted pages for easy writing
• Great for bullet journaling, note-taking, goal tracking, and list-making; or use as a sketchbook, daily planner, gratitude journal, or travel log!
• The thoughtful package and playful design also makes an easy, attractive gift for design aficionados, creatives, stationery enthusiasts, or fans of the Poketo brand or the book Creative Spaces.
Size: 6 x 8 1/2 V
Publication Date: 04/14/2020
Poketo was founded in 2003 by husband-and-wife team Ted Vadakan and Angie Myung. The name Poketo (pronounced poh-keh-toe ) comes from the mispronunciation of pocket by Angie's grandmother. The Los Angeles-based brand has grown from a small startup into a creative platform and destination for lifestyle goods designed to put art in the everyday. Together, Ted and Angie have created a diverse collection of thoughtfully designed goods for the creative lifestyle. In addition to its online store, Poketo has four retail locations in Los Angeles, each of which hosts art exhibitions, workshops and other events that serve to foster the creative community. Their debut book CREATIVE SPACES: People, Homes, and Studios to Inspire (Chronicle Books) explores the lives, homes, and studios of over 20 artistic entrepreneurs, designers, cooks, and musicians through a collection of inspired interiors from across the country that brings art into the everyday. More at Poketo.com.