Do You Know?: Trains and Rail Transport
How do trains work? What types of trains are there? Where do they take you? The Do You Know?TM series provides in-depth looks at a wide range of popular subjects. Appealing to children who want to know everything, each thought-provoking book features
• 96 pages of engaging and educational answers to many popular questions
• Hundreds of labeled full-color illustrations
• An index to key terms Fans of this book will also enjoy other in the same series, including Jobs, Dinosaurs, Oceans, Space, Vehicles, Earth, and Animals.
• Great family and classroom read-aloud book
• Educational books for kids 5 to 8
• Nonfiction books for kids An indispensable resource for any child’s library!
Celebrate Black History Month!
Honor the struggle, triumph, and beauty of the Black experience with these titles from Chronicle Books.Explore the collection →