Swim through the coral reef with two adorable clownfish in this interactive board book!
Water babies and ocean lovers will adore this ingeniously crafted nature book! Simply "swim" the two clownfish characters—attached to the board book with ribbons—through the beautifully illustrated pages to explore the coral reef and learn how clever clownfish spend their days. Full of playful and informative touches, this book is a sweet introduction to these bright and curious little fish and the vital ecosystem of coral reefs. OCEAN BOOK FOR KIDS: These tiny sea creatures and their colorful habitats are not only beautiful, but important to the health of our oceans. Kids and parents will love engaging with this lightly educational book.
PLAY AND LEARNING: This is a book and toy in one! Shaped pages and pop-out characters invite interactive play as well as learning about the natural environment.
NEVER LOSE A PIECE! Each clownfish character is attached by a ribbon and fits seamlessly into the cover of the book, which can be shelved for easy storage.
DISTINCTIVE DESIGN: Features eye-catching design as well as adorable art by illustrator and certified naturalist Emily Dove. Perfect for:
- Parents and kids who love the ocean
- Anyone looking for a fun, interactive novelty book
- Gift givers seeking unique books for kids from babies to toddlers
- Fans of children's books that explore the wonderful world of sea creatures and marine life
- Readers who enjoyed Hello Honeybees or Hello Hummingbirds