I Know This to Be True: Rene Redzepi
Known for his use of foraged and unusual ingredients, René Redzepi has pushed the boundaries of restaurant cuisine, creating a unique, modern vision for food.
In a frank and relatable interview, Redzepi unpacks the vital role generosity and resolve have played in his life and career, ultimately showing the power of perseverance and magnanimity.
• Redzepi discusses his childhood growing up in Macedonia.
• Explores the origin and transformation of Noma, and why the food industry needs to prioritize sustainability and ethics now more than ever
• Part of the landmark book series that brims with messages of leadership, courage, compassion, and hope
Inspired by Nelson Mandela's legacy and created in collaboration with the Nelson Mandela Foundation, I Know This to Be True is a global series of books created to spark a new generation of leaders.
The series is a collection of extraordinary figures from diverse backgrounds answering the same questions, as well as sharing their compelling stories, guiding ideals, and insightful wisdom.
• This series offers encouragement and guidance to graduates, future leaders, and anyone hoping to make a positive impact on the world.
• For both the food-obsessed and those focused on sustainability, Redzepi is a model for following your passion while holding to your ideals
• A highly giftable and lovely hardcover with vivid photographic portraits throughout
• Add it to the shelf with books like René Redzepi: A Work in by René Redzepi, Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life . . . And Maybe the World by Admiral William H. McRaven, and The Noma Guide to Fermentation by René
I Know This to Be True was created by Geoff Blackwell and Ruth Hobday, the award-winning team behind Blackwell & Ruth, who have created books, audiobooks, films, and exhibitions for publishers and partners in 40 countries. Their work includes The Prison Letters of Nelson Mandela and 200 Women: Who Will Change the Way You See the World.