Love to Hate
Warning: this game may stoke divisions! In Love to Hate from Ridley's Games, you'll find out just how well you actually know your friends & family. And the player who knows the others the best wins.
On a scale from Love to Hate, can you guess what your boyfriend thinks about pineapple on pizza or clowns? How about your sister's feelings about ABBA or being tickled? Find out in this hilarious party game filled with highly divisive subject cards!
Featuring topics and themes including pop culture, pet peeves, and people, players will take turns picking a card while the others guess how that player feels about it using voting cards. With the feelings ranging from 'Love' and 'Like' to 'Ehhh', 'Nope,' and 'Hate', each round will sure to be a conversation starter!
Perfect to play with family or a group of friends, the game is suitable for ages 8+, 3 to 8 players and has an average 20 minutes gameplay. Printed on FSC paper and with vegetable inks.
- HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY GAME? - In Love to Hate from Ridley's Games, you'll find out just how well you actually know your friends & family by guessing their feelings on divisive topics like pineapple on pizza, clowns, and ABBA!
- FUN FOR EVERYONE - Perfect for friends, families, and card game lovers, this game is fun for everyone! Plus it's fast-paced, easy to play and quick to learn!
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT - This card game for kids and adults makes an inspired gift idea for any game lover. No matter the occasion, it’s sure to bring laughter and entertainment.
- TRAVEL-FRIENDLY GAME - Packaged in a small box, it’s easy to bring this portable game to wherever the party is! Suitable for 3-8 players, ages 8+. Average gameplay is 20 minutes.
- RIDLEY’S – Ridley’s invents exciting, original, quality games and toys to spark imaginations, banish boredom and open up a world of immense fun. Our games offer players a truly unique experience, with innovative bespoke packaging and gameplay.