Polaroid Now celebrates the history and evolution of the first and foremost instant imaging camera system.
Featuring both vintage and current Polaroid photography, this book covers iconic midcentury photographers and artists, as well as contemporary creatives.
- An artist index features thumbnail images of every photograph included in the book along with the name of the artist, the location, date, and the specific Polaroid camera and film stock used.
- The cover of the book features the original 1960s packaging design by renowned graphic designer Paul Giambarba.
This officially licensed partnership with the world-renowned Polaroid brand is the most comprehensive book published on Polaroid to date, showcasing the work of hundreds of photographers from all over the world.
It's an eye-catching gift, too; the exterior packaging design of the book celebrates Polaroid's vintage, brightly colored and now iconic design of the Colorpack Film boxes.
- The perfect gift for anyone who loves their Polaroid camera, as well as all things vintage like LPs, record players, and film
- A beautifully designed book that is a covetable object in itself
- Add it to the collection of books like The Polaroid Book by Barbara Hitchcock, Andy Warhol: Polaroids by Richard B. Woodward, and Polaroid: The Complete Guide to Experimental Instant Photography by Rhiannon Adam