Pull and Play: Sharing
Little Bear, Little Cat, and their friends do not like to share, whether it's Mommy's lap, a toy, or cookies. But as they find out, sharing with friends and siblings can be twice as much fun!
- Features interactive pull-tabs that control the changing scenes, empowering children to apply their newly learned knowledge to their own experience
- Bright illustrations bring the storyline to life and help young readers connect with the message
- Durable board book is just the right size for little hands to hold
The Pull and Play Books™ board book series offers babies and toddlers support and encouragement through familiar childhood experiences. The adorable interactive books cover all sorts of growth milestones including bedtime, bath time, sibling relationships, sharing, manners, feelings and more. Using pull-tabs to change the pictures, children are empowered and inspired to learn and grow!
- Great family read-aloud books
- Books for baby–3 years old
Alice Le Hénand likes cooking cheese-based dishes and running in parks. She also likes books in general, and children's books in particular. She is an editor and lives in Paris, not far from a cheese shop.