Special delivery! This care package is brimming with inspiring ideas to help you infuse your daily life with activities that support your well-being.
With 75 illustrated cards, each featuring a self-care prompt ranging from simple or restful pursuits (a walk, some quiet time) to more involved or introspective activities (a live performance, a heart-to-heart), this deck encourages you to explore what you need to feel nourished. An accompanying booklet offers suggestions on how to interpret each prompt and different methods for pulling cards (random draw or conscious choice), making it fun to customize your self-care practice. Designed tolook like a sweet little care package, this deck is an absolute treat. Gift it to yourself, to your best friend, or to anyone whose well-being matters to you!
A DELIGHTFUL WAY TO EXPLORE SELF-CARE: With a wide range of ideas (for different timeframes and budgets) and how-to instructions (shuffle, pick at random, conscious choice, one by one), this deck invites you to explore and personalize your practice.
ANALOG ACTIVITY: For when you need a screen break, these cards offer tons of activities that are perfect for downtime, work breaks, or any time you need to rest, relax, or recharge.
CHARMING PACKAGE/GIFT: Designed to look like a cute care package (box and cards), this deck makes a thoughtful gift for any occasion-birthdays, holidays, or just because-and a great self-purchase for wellness enthusiasts and anyone interested in personal growth and mindful living.
BELOVED AUTHOR: Lea Redmond's Letters to My . . . series has collectively sold over a million copies and continues to be a standout bestselling series today.
SAMPLE PROMPTS: A few deep breaths; Some good tunes; A change in scenery; A special outfit; Time to play; A good scent; A work of art; A hands-on activity; A big ask; A good cry; A plan to look forward to; Bodywork; Time outside
• Anyone devoted to the development and care of mind, body, and spirit
• Individuals seeking wellness and personal growth through mindfulness and self-care
• An excellent resource for therapists, counselors, bodywork, health and healing professionals to share with clients
• Fans of Lea Redmond and her popular book series that includes Letters to My Future Self, Letters to My Baby, Letters to My Grandchild, and many more
• A giftable treasure for novelty deck collectors, spiritual seekers, and those in need of good vibes daily
Lea Redmond is the author of the bestselling Letters to My . . . series. She crafts objects, designs experiences, writes books, and plays with ideas at her studio in Oakland, California.