Stay Curious and Keep Exploring: Next Level
The national-bestselling, must-have science experiment series is back! MIT engineer Emily Calandrelli, host of Netflix’s Emily’s Wonder Lab and FOX’s Xploration Outer Space, is taking curiosity to the next level with 50 big, bold, brand-new experiments that sparkle, bubble, and explode.
With this follow-up to the national bestseller Stay Curious and Keep Exploring, scientists of all ages will have a blast learning about STEAM concepts, playing, discovering spectacular Did You Know? facts, and being introduced to Who to Know, diverse biographies of rock stars in the science and technology world.
Using easy-to-find items you'll learn to think like a scientist and conduct jaw-dropping experiments, including:
- Color-changing slimes to discover if dogs really do see the world in black and white
- A glow-in-the-dark jellyfish to explore the science behind bioluminescence
- An unpoppable bubble to learn about why toothpaste never dries out
- Egg geodes to play with supersaturated liquids and crystallization
- And more!
EVERYONE LOVES EMILY: Common Sense Media calls Emily Calandrelli “the science teacher we all wish we had as young kids.” And Bill Nye the Science Guy celebrated the first Stay Curious book with these words: “Here are 50, count 'em, 50 home experiments you can count on. Each is a crowd, or home experimenter, pleaser. Emily wrote this book for kids of all ages, and it’s full of references to women who changed the world—with science. It doesn’t matter where you start—be curious; open to any page; take some notes; Emily will keep you exploring.” This new volume features 50 brand-new experiments to keep the fun and learning going.
Get ready to explore subjects like Superhero Science, Kitchen Science Lab, and Science in Color. This latest installment of the Stay Curious and Keep Exploring series is sure to light sparks of curiosity and fuel a passion for science.
GREAT FOR SCIENCE FAIR & HOMESCHOOL CURRICULUM: A must-have for parents and homeschool educators! Colorful illustrations accompany every experiment, along with instructions and materials you'll need to get started, sections to record notes, and real-life examples connecting your STEAM experiment to the world around you. There are also fascinating facts about important people to know in science history.
GIFT FOR SCIENCE KIDS & NON-SCIENCE KIDS: With experiments that use supplies that can be easily found at home or online, this book makes a fantastic gift for parents, kids, clubs, schools, and teachers for events from playdates and birthday parties to rainy-day indoor activities. Perfect for:
- Fans of Emily’s Wonder Lab, Emily Calandrelli and her social media channels, and Stay Curious and Keep Exploring looking for their next experiment book
- Parents, grandparents, caregivers, and teachers looking for engaging activities and STEAM projects for kids ages 5-12
- Birthday, graduation, holiday, or summer activity gift for kids and families interested in science and encouraging STEAM learning
- Classroom guide or gift for teachers
- Readers of The Daring Book for Girls, The Dangerous Book for Boys, Geek Dad, and Awesome Science Experiments for Kids