The Art of Coco
The Art of Coco presents the story behind the making of Pixar’s Academy Award-winning film Coco. Filled with concept art and insights from the creative team who worked on the film, this book overflows with insights into the process behind Pixar's unique and engaging vision.
The Art of Coco explores the behind-the-scenes details about the making of the film and production art that brings the mesmerizing story to life in a brand new way.
• A must-have companion book to the feature film
• See the world of Coco in detail through intriguing storyboards and spellbinding colorscripts
• Filled with exclusive interviews with the production team
Packed with colorful artwork and energetic character sketches, this comprehensive volume showcases the stunning artwork from the film’s creation.
The Art of Coco is part of the fan-favorite, collectible Art of series—books that explore production art and exclusive making-of details.
• A perfect gift for fans of Coco and Pixar, animators, animation and filmmaking students, film buffs, and more
• Reveals exclusive details and facts that you can’t read anywhere else
• Add it to the shelf with books like The Art of Zootopia by Jessica Julius, The Art of Moana by Jessica Julius and Maggie Malone, and The Art of Pixar: The Complete Color Scripts and Select Art from 25 Years of Animation by Amid Amidi
©2017 Disney Enterprises, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Lee Unkrich is the director of Coco. He was co-director of Finding Nemo, Monsters, Inc, and Toy Story 2, and director of the Academy Award®-winning Toy Story 3.
Adrian Molina is the co-director and writer of Coco. He has worked on the Academy Award®-winning feature films Ratatouille and Toy Story 3, and was a story artist for Monsters University.
Celebrate AAPI Heratige Month!Explore the collection →