The Pop-Up Guide: Space
What's out in space? Can we travel to other planets? What do astronauts do? Children can find out the answers to these questions and more in this accessible and interactive guide. The multilayered 3-D scenes leap off every page, allowing young readers to experience space in a unique way.
- 10 big multilayered pop-ups, one on every spread!
- Descriptive text and labeled illustrations for quick and easy learning
- Built-in elastic bands that allow readers to display their favorite scenes on a bookcase or desk
- Sturdy construction that’s perfect for at-home or on-the-go
From exploring the planets and landing on the moon to planning future space missions, this first title in the new Pop-Up Guide™ series brings to life dramatic settings that capture children's imagination and encourage them to find out more.
- Great family read-aloud book
- Books for 3-5 years old
- Books for preschool and kindergarten students
Celebrate Black History Month!
Honor the struggle, triumph, and beauty of the Black experience with these titles from Chronicle Books.Explore the collection →